Table row to SED?

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Sep 12 14:57:53 CEST 2014

Hello,

That sounds l:ike a nice use-case for a Datalink free service, although I've no idea about how to make it working.

Laurent

--

---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---