Simple Access to VOTable sources now on GitHub

Andre Schaaff andre.schaaff at astro.unistra.fr
Fri May 16 14:07:11 PDT 2014

Dear apps member,

The sources of the Simple Access to VOTable parser are available on GitHub.

https://github.com/aschaaff/savot

The wiki part of this project will be updated soon with a new
documentation with pretty examples for implementers.

 From now this tool is maintained by Laurent Bourgès (JMMC) and myself.

For questions and maintenance of previous versions, please contact me
directly.

To exchange with other users or for questions you can also use the SAVOT
mailing list : astro-savot at unistra.fr

We will send again a mail on this list as soon as the current beta
version is stable.

Regards,

André

--