VOSpace 2.1 and UWS 1.1

Brian Major majorb at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Sat May 10 10:59:49 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

A version of the VOSpace 2.1 WD is now available here:

http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/VOSpace21Spec/VOSpace2-1.html

A summary of the changes, notes, and discussion items can still be found
here:

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOSpace21Spec

Please feel free to edit that page to add questions or suggestions ahead of
the meeting next week.

Brian

--
Brian Major

Canadian Astronomy Data Centre
Centre canadien de données astronomiques

National Research Council Canada
Conseil national de recherches Canada