New Open-Source Java GUI Framework : jMCS

Sylvain LAFRASSE sylvain.lafrasse at obs.ujf-grenoble.fr
Fri Feb 7 07:58:01 PST 2014

Dear all,

I am glad to announce the first open-source release of JMMC Java framework : jMCS.
https://github.com/JMMC-OpenDev/jMCS

Created at IPAG, jMCS is the foundation of all JMMC graphical applications, and I hope soon a lot more !!!
jMCS handles deep OS integration, and provide lots of facilities to common needs in end-user GUI development.
It is a proven solution, tested and deployed for several years in our optical interferometry community.

jMCS helps developers to create native-looking graphical application faster than ever. Plus it’s free :)
I encourage you to take a look at it, and of course use it. Feedback greatly appreciated !

Best regards,

Sylvain LAFRASSE - Software Engineer

Tel : +33 (0)4 76 63 55 30                                                   Fax : +33 (0)4 76 44 88 21
IPAG (http://ipag.osug.fr)                                                      414, rue de la Piscine
Domaine Universitaire de Saint-Martin-d’Hères             	    BP 53
France                                                                                     38041 Grenoble cedex 9