Question about VOTable schema 1.2 or 1.3

Sebastien Derriere sebastien.derriere at astro.unistra.fr
Tue May 21 00:53:49 PDT 2013

Le 19/05/2013 15:20, Baptiste Cecconi a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question about the VOTable Schema 1.2 or 1.3.
> In the schema, in the VOTable element: there are two instance of the INFO element (one in the "choice" element) and at the last position of the "sequence" element).
> This may be a voluntary, but it makes problems with wsimport (used to build VOTable output in WSDL webservices).

   Hello Baptiste,

   Is this the issue that was discussed some time ago ?
http://www.ivoa.net/pipermail/apps/2012-July/000851.html
   In short, you need to have an empty TABLE or RESOURCE
if you want to provide an INFO.

Sebastien

    (((    Sebastien Derriere     sebastien.derriere at astro.unistra.fr
   (. .)   Observatoire de Strasbourg       Phone +33 (0) 368 852 444
  (( v ))  11, rue de l'universite        Telefax +33 (0) 368 852 417
---m-m--- F-67000 Strasbourg  France