Meeting Minutes: IVOA Footprint telecon invite

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Mon Mar 11 10:26:50 PDT 2013

Hi folks,  here's the link to the minutes from our telecon today.  The file is also posted on Discussion section of the IVOA DAL Footprint Access Protocol page (for lack of ideally suited location)

Feel free to make comments or questions.  In summary we are planning to have a joint Apps/Registry session at the coming interop meeting to discuss Coverage and Footprints.  We also plan to have a splinter meeting prior to the session to discuss footprint related issues.

http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/FootprintAccessProtocol/FootprintsTelecon_2013Mar11.txt

Cheers,Gretchen