Apps schedule for Heidelberg

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 02:58:18 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have posted a schedule for the three applications WG show and tell
sessions in Heidelberg here:

   http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2013Applications

Minor rearrangements are still possible (e.g. if you want to move your
presentation between sessions let me know), but the programme is
really full up now, so I don't expect to be able to accommodate any
late submissions.

The timings listed are totals (including any discussion and setting up
laptops etc), so please consider these an upper limit, and I recommend
preparing presentations a bit shorter than this to allow for a question
or two.  10 or 15 minutes is not long, and I'd prefer to allow more,
but it's the only way we could fit everybody in.

See you in Heidelberg,