Call for Applications talks in Heidelberg

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 07:50:18 PDT 2013

Hi all,

this is a call for contributions to the Applications WG sessions at
the IVOA Interop meeting next month in Heidelberg.

Submissions are invited from people who wish to present work on
desktop, web or other applications relevant to the Virtual Observatory,
particularly those which make use of IVOA standards.  Presentations
to stimulate discussion relevant to the applications community are
also welcome.

We have three sessions programmed for contributed talks this time.
However, I suspect the meeting will be well-attended and there may
be a lot of contributions.  I hope to be able to accommodate all
submissions as we usually have done in the past, but if there is
contention for time, people who get their requests in early may be
favoured.  I would in any case like to have a mostly-final
programme by a couple of weeks before the meeting (26 April).

I've already received a few submissions - if you've had a mail
from me acknowledging one, you don't need to ask again.