JMMC announce AppLauncher

Sylvain LAFRASSE sylvain.lafrasse at obs.ujf-grenoble.fr
Tue May 15 04:26:09 PDT 2012

Dear IVOA members,

The JMMC Technical Group is proud to release its new software aimed at simplifying SAMP applications usage : AppLauncher !

AppLauncher will help you:
 - discover and automatically start SAMP VO tools for your own workflow;
 - easily ensure VO interoperability by managing the SAMP hub for you;
 - directly start JMMC and others tool with a mouse clic or through SAMP messages.

Of course AppLauncher is freely available from our Web site : http://www.jmmc.fr/applauncher
Don't hesitate to spread the word around you ;)
We are eager to get your feedback also, and we would be very pleased to integrate your software to AppLauncher !

Best regards,

Sylvain LAFRASSE - Software Engineer

Tel : +33 (0)4 76 63 55 30                                                   Fax : +33 (0)4 76 44 88 21
IPAG                                                                                        414, rue de la Piscine
Domaine Universitaire de Saint-Martin-d'Hères             BP 53
France                                                                                     38041 Grenoble cedex 9