Apps programme for Interop

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon May 14 07:30:18 PDT 2012

Hi Apps,

I have posted the provisional programme for the 3 Applications sessions
next week here:

   http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2012Applications

If you would like to alter the title of your talk etc, please feel free
to edit the wiki, or ask me and I can do it.  All the sessions have
fewer than 6 talks, so there is some freedom to go over the nominal
15 minutes, especially for those who requested an extended or multiple
slot in the first place.  But short presentations are fine too, don't
feel obliged to use up time, it's always good to have space for
discussion (or finish early).

If you are unhappy with the slot I've given you because of a clash
with another session, or if you have a late submission, let me know
and I may be able to rearrange.  In case there are such changes,
please check the schedule nearer the time as well.