Java library for DAL protocols ?

Mike Fitzpatrick fitz at noao.edu
Tue Jul 10 10:47:46 PDT 2012

Thomas,

The DALClient code is part of the VOClient package, but be aware it
hasn't been updated in a while so SSAP in particular is out of date.  There
are plans to update it, and if you were to make the changes  so I don't
have too that would be great.   I've put a tarball of the dalclient code at

    http://iraf.noao.edu/~fitz/dalclient.tar.gz

An old release of the VOClient code is in voclient.tar.gz in the same
directory, a new version including a package of cmdline tools is in
preparation but not yet ready for release.  If you have questions let
me know.

Cheers,
-Mike