Pune programme

Alberto Accomazzi aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 11 06:17:47 PDT 2011

Hi Mark,

I would like to show our progress on the VAO AstroExplorer study project
in one of the apps sessions.  It would probably fit best at the end of
the 3rd session, although it does not use SAMP yet, but relates to the
"widget" model that Sebastien will speak about.

Sorry for the late notice, originally I thought of talking about this in
the Semantics or DC&P sessions but it definitely fits better in your
program.

Thanks,
-- Alberto

Mark Taylor wrote:
> Hi Apps,
>
> Thanks to those who have submitted talks for the Applications WG sessions
> next week.  The applications programme is now more or less finalised - see
>
>    http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2011Applications
>
> for the schedule.  Any last minute changes let me know I'll see what
> I can do.
>
> There is 15 minutes allocated for each submitted talk including questions;
> shorter talks are allowed!
>
> If you want to change the title or author of your talk, feel free to
> edit the wiki.
>
> See you in Pune,
>
> Mark
>

> On Thu, 6 Oct 2011, Mark Taylor wrote:
>
>> Hallo applicationers,
>>
>> I hope to (more or less) finalise the programme for our three Apps WG
>> sessions in Pune over the next couple of days.  The talks which will
>> be included are listed at
>> http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2011Applications
>> There is still space for a few more, so if anybody else would like to
>> present some applications work in Pune, please let me have a title soon.
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Mark
>>
>> --
>> Mark Taylor   Astronomical Programmer   Physics, Bristol University, UK
>> m.b.taylor at bris.ac.uk +44-117-928-8776 http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/
>>

> --
> Mark Taylor   Astronomical Programmer   Physics, Bristol University, UK
> m.b.taylor at bris.ac.uk +44-117-928-8776 http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/

--
Dr. Alberto Accomazzi                  aaccomazzi(at)cfa harvard edu
Program Manager