Pune programme

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Oct 10 05:23:37 PDT 2011

Hi Apps,

Thanks to those who have submitted talks for the Applications WG sessions
next week.  The applications programme is now more or less finalised - see

   http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2011Applications

for the schedule.  Any last minute changes let me know I'll see what
I can do.

There is 15 minutes allocated for each submitted talk including questions;
shorter talks are allowed!

If you want to change the title or author of your talk, feel free to
edit the wiki.

See you in Pune,

Mark