information request about CDS SOAP services use

Andre Schaaff andre.schaaff at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Apr 12 09:48:58 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to have some information from the users of the CDS SOAP
(main server : cdsws.u-strasbg.fr) services.

If you are using these services could you send me a mail with the name
(sesame, ...) of the SOAP Web Service(s) you are using and if you would
like some evolutions. Other information like "we will stop to use it in
the coming month" is welcome too !

This service is available since 8 years and has one million hits per
year, so the aim of this mail is not to decide if it should be stopped
but to evaluate the needs.

Thanks,

André