VOView Google code project

Dean Hinshaw Dean.A.Hinshaw at nasa.gov
Wed May 26 07:44:39 PDT 2010

Sorry, I forgot to say that the URL for signing up for a Google account is
https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount .

                            -- Dean

On 5/26/2010 10:42 AM, Dean Hinshaw wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After my talk at the Victoria interop, several people expressed interest
> in being involved in the VOView development project.  At that time I
> indicated to people that they can go to the Google Code Project or the
> Google Group that I had set up and request that they be signed up if
> they were interested.
>
> However, on closer inspection it looks like the owner of the Google
> group and project (i.e. me) has to sign people up, and if there is a way
> to request this, it is not immediately obvious to me.  So if you want to
> be involved, here is what I suggest you do:
>
> 1.  Sign up for a Google account if you do not already have one.  Note
> that this is not the same as a gmail account, and you can use any
> current e-mail address for this account.
>
> 2.  E-mail me (dean.hinshaw at nasa.gov) directly your Google account name.
>    I will then add you to the VOView code project and discussion group.
>
> I would like to get everyone who is interested signed up as soon as
> possible, so that we can begin discussions of the proposed VOView
> programming interface.
>
>                              -- Dean
>
> P.S. Feel free to forward this note to anyone not on the apps mailing
> list who you think might be interested.

  Dean Hinshaw (SP Systems Inc) | Bldg 22, Rm 001C    |
Dean.A.Hinshaw at nasa.gov
  HEASARC/LHEA, Code 660.1      | Virtual Observatory | Voice: +1 301
286-0959
  NASA/GSFC, Greenbelt MD 20771 | Swift Data Center   | Fax  : +1 301
286-0708