Removing PLASTIC support from next Aladin release

Igor Chilingarian igor.chilingarian at obspm.fr
Fri Jun 18 08:11:04 PDT 2010

Salut Thomas,

Three of my projects will encounter troubles because of this:

1) VO-Paris Euro3D client
2) GalMer (http://galmer.obspm.fr/)
3) ASPID-SR (http://alcor.sao.ru/php/search)

Presently, I have no time to upgrade these applications to use SAMP, so the
large part of the functionality will be lost. Since GalMer is used regularly
by ~450 people, it will really be a problem...

With best regards,
 						Igor