TOPCAT and JSAMP reprieve

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Nov 26 05:21:22 PST 2009

Dear applicationeers,

this is a short message updating on the status of support for the
TOPCAT, STILTS, STIL and JSAMP packages.  These have been at risk
since the termination of funding for the AstroGrid project earlier
this year.  A grant application to the UK's STFC has been successful,
and support for these items (by me) is now expected to continue
until the end of September 2010, though anything beyond that is
still uncertain.  I look forward to continuing to work with users
of these packages.

Best wishes,