An idea for a VO Applications Newsletter

Igor Chilingarian Igor.Chilingarian at obspm.fr
Thu May 15 12:56:11 PDT 2008

Hi Mark,

This is definitely a good idea, but I'm a bit concerned about how to reach
astronomers with such a thing. In my opinion, since astronomers are usually
quite reluctant to subscribe to any newsgroups/mailing lists, the best option
would be to put it on astro-ph on a regular basis. Since it's going to be
focused on real applications/services "directly" useful for science, I believe
this will be appreciated by the community. What do you think?

With best regards,
  						Igor