JSAMP v0.1

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jul 31 06:28:08 PDT 2008

Dear SAMPers,

This is to announce the initial public relase of JSAMP, a Java toolkit
for Simple Applications Messaging Protocol.  It contains classes
which Java application developers can use to SAMPify their applications,
a hub implementation suitable for standalone or embedded use, and a
hub test suite, which I hope the authors of other hub implementations
will use to check their hubs.  It also contains some diagnostic tools
such as a graphical hub monitor which will probably be of use
to anyone working with SAMP, even in languages other than Java.

I believe the toolkit to be reasonably complete, robust and and
well-documented (but tell me if you find different!)

See

    http://deployer.astrogrid.org/software/jsamp/index.html

for documentation and downloads.  Any feedback is welcome.