Apps Messaging -- A New Approach

Mike Fitzpatrick fitz at tucana.tuc.noao.edu
Mon Apr 30 02:47:29 PDT 2007

Hi Mark,
	I take your point and applaud your thoughtfullness.  We too have
multi-user machines and students, we also have large heavy objects that
could be carried into offices to smash hard drives into little tiny bits
to destroy the same data files.  I consider the likelihood of data loss
due to msg hacking or heavy objects to be about the same and have as
much time to guard against each equally.
	Did I freak everyone out with the message spoofing point or has
security been a major deal with PLASTIC for a while?

-Mike

P.S.  See earlier mail...late here...grumpy.  Sorry.