Applications session at IVOA Interop - call for presentations

Mark Allen allen at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Mar 21 02:36:29 PST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'd like to call for presentations and topics for discussion
at the Applications session of the IVOA Interoperability
meeting 14-19 May Victoria, Canada.

The times and dates of the sessions have not yet been finalised
but we'll likely have 3-4 1.5hr sessions, and I've requested
avoiding clashes with Registries, and avoiding Friday.

I suggest that we have time dedicated to contributed (15-20 min)
presentations of new and updated VO applications/tools, and time
dedicated to discussion.

For presentations, please send me a title and a very brief abstract.

Topics for discussion could include:
  - Interoperability of VO tools
  - Standards for VO tools
  - Useage of the Registry in VO applications

Please send any other suggestions for discussion topics.

best regards,
Mark.

--
Mark G. ALLEN