Setting up times for the Applications sessions at IVOA interop

Mark Allen allen at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Mar 13 01:11:27 PST 2006

Dear All,

I'd like to organise the times for the Applications session(s)
at the May interop in Victoria, Canada. I plan to request
two 1.5 hour sessions.

These sessions will be parallel with other IG/WGs so if anyone
has strong preferences about which overlaps we wish to avoid,
please let me know. Applications metadata is probably still
a hot topic in the registries session so avoiding the registries
WG sessions seems sensible.

Once the dates are set I'll make a call for papers, I'm thinking
in terms of 15-20 min slots.

cheers,
Mark.

--