CVO Search Engine

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Jun 19 10:29:33 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Just a note to say I finally uploaded my presentation to the wiki and our
search engine client (Octet) has been released. It is accessible at the
following URL:

http://www.cadc-ccda.hia-iha.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/cvo/

--
Patrick Dowler
Tel/Tél: (250) 363-6914                  | fax/télécopieur: (250) 363-0045