libsamp on Windows?

Igor Chilingarian chil at sai.msu.ru
Wed Jun 24 11:19:35 CEST 2020

Hi Mark,

I haven't tried to compile this particular library, but I guess you can now
build almost everything under cygwin. A google search returned this:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pthreads4w/

I looked at libsamp sources and I guess it would require some work on
makefiles to be buildable in windows. I don't have a working windows dev
environment at hand, otherwise I would have tried.

With best regards,
Igor