SAMP browser plugin? Re: SAMP and HTTPS workaround?

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 15:28:10 CEST 2019

Sonia,

I haven't attempted to follow the details, but this sounds really hopeful.
Thanks for the trials so far, and I look forward to hearing more.
One question for now: do you expect the extension communication with
the hub to be using the Web Profile or Standard Profile?

Regarding the mailing lists: apps-samp is archived at

   http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/apps-samp/

though that link doesn't appear on the main mailing lists page.
I think it makes sense to continue the discussion on this list:
I will post a message on the apps list to make it clear that's
happening, in case anybody is subscribed to that list but not
this one and wants to follow.

Mark