sampjs - IE8+ exceptions

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Nov 1 13:33:20 PDT 2013

María,

Running IE 8.0.6001.18702 on Win XP it does work for me, i.e. when
a hub is running I don't see those errors and the table does get
loaded.  This suggests that your problem is somewhat system-dependent.

If I try it when no hub is running, I do see the error at line 1181;
that's not exactly what should happen, since the Send It button ought
not to be visible in that case.

I think this is likely to require some JScript tracing/debugging
in a version of IE8 for which the problem occurs.  Apologies that I
wasn't much help about this when I saw you at ESAC, but if there
are details about the code that I can help with, I'll try to do that.

Mark