Next SAMP 1.3 WD imminent?

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 07:07:40 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I think I've mostly stopped tinkering with the SAMP document for now,
and I plan to submit substantially the current version as a revised
1.3 Working Draft to the IVOA document repository in the next few days,
unless anybody objects.  I'd expect this to be quite close to the
version which eventually gets promoted to PR and hopefully REC
(RFC some time towards the next Interop), though of course any
comments or implementation experience which arise between now and
then can be accommodated.

If anybody wants alterations or more time for disucssion before
the next WD is published please say so, otherwise I'll go ahead.