SAMP document current version

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu May 15 09:27:35 PDT 2008

I attach the current version of the SAMP document.

This has not changed dramatically since the version posted to this list
on 30 April, but I have applied a few uncontested alterations following
discussions on this list in the last couple of weeks.  If you want to
know the details, you can use diff to compare the two samp.tex files.

This version is the one which we shall be working from in the discussions
in Trieste.

Note that this does not yet have IVOA Working Draft status, it is
currently just "inWG".  We expect to issue a WD shortly after the
Interop.