Trieste meeting schedules

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu May 15 02:43:52 PDT 2008

Morning SAMPers,

I've asked Mark Allen to make a slight adjustment to the scheduling of
the Apps WG sessions at Trieste: instead of the two SAMP sessions
occurring on Monday p.m. and Tuesday a.m. with the non-SAMP
apps sessions later in the week, the second SAMP one will now be
on Wednesday a.m. (i.e. SAMP2 and Applications2 have been switched).
The purpose of this is to allow a bit of breathing space between
SAMP1 and SAMP2 in case it is needed for off-line discussions or
preparing material for the second session in the light of the
first one.  I hope that this is OK with everyone.

The revised schedule can be seen at

    http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2008#Program

or

    http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2008Applications