TAP issues (fwd)

Alex Szalay szalay at jhu.edu
Thu May 3 11:03:47 PDT 2007

I would like to urge you to look at the INFORMATION_SCHEMA and see what
needs to be added, in the spirit of Francois' comment. But if the rest of
it is deemed as useful info, let us not reinvent the wheel. If we go this
way, it is relatively easy yo have our own metadata tables, which are an
extension of the INFORMATION_SCHEMA, with a small number of additional
columns.

And then we are done.

--Alex