Asynchronous querying and tabular data

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue May 1 13:32:54 PDT 2007

Agreed. On a practical level this means we don't have to define all the stuff
VOSpace can do and -- more importantly even -- it is easier for the TAP
implemention to be a VOSpace client than manage the resources necessary to
stage the result itself. you can write a more or less stateless TAP service
where a request has a finite lifetime and you don't have to do cleanup and
resource management later on.

Pat

--

Patrick Dowler
Tel/Tél: (250) 363-6914                  | fax/télécopieur: (250) 363-0045