DataLink semantics vocabulary enhacement proposal = new DataDocumentation term

Carlos Rodrigo crb at cab.inta-csic.es
Fri Oct 18 16:22:21 CEST 2019

> <https://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/VEPs/VEP0002.txt>

Hi All

in my opinion both branches are very useful if we want to be able to use the datalink vocabulary to
really label (a lot of the possible) linked datasets in a useful way.

With the Associated-DataSet we would be able to give much more information about the content of the
associated dataset.

With the DataDocumentation branch we can link documentation associated to the main dataset (as
Alberto said) including links to papers that should be cited if the set is used. In my opinion,
having a clear way to do this in VO products is very important.

Carlos