[csp] CSP + TDIG telecons prior to Paris interop (doodle)

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 15 14:55:59 CET 2019

Hi Bruno,

I think we should call at least the first of the two meetings you proposed in
your email on Mar06.  April 2nd looks like a reasonable date for the first meeting.
Organizing a large group is never perfect, but for that date you only miss 2.

Settling these topics (especially 1 & 2) will be important to early program planning
and the room reservations Babtiste is currently holding.

What do you think??

-janet