TimeSeries of position (Asteroid)

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Nov 26 16:17:44 CET 2018

Thanks Thomas

So these data give us a "catalog of TimeSeries" for numerous asteroids.

They contain both RA,DEC, fluxes and X,Y,Z, Vx, Vy, Vz for several
timestamps.

So exactly Arnold's view.

We will make an attempt of annotation both for this example and Rob's
ephemeride.

The previous dummy examples will be renamed as "dummy" (I will let them
because they are so simple and allow to understand the mechanism)

Cheers

François