VOEvent query

Oliver Oberdorf ooberdorf at stsci.edu
Fri Jan 19 19:22:41 CET 2018

Hi all,

I am working on MAST which is a web interface showing observations from a variety of missions.

I've implemented a subscription system where users can subscribe for observation updates via email on a particular proposal.  For now, they can only subscribe to JWST and HST proposals which we can handle internally.

We show non-ST missions as well.  I was thinking we could support subscriptions to those missions if they supported VOEvents.  Is anyone on the list working on something like that?

Thanks!
-Oliver