VOEvent Update

Rob Seaman seaman at lpl.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 18 13:25:11 CEST 2017

Perhaps the Avro / JSON tools will be able to handle the truth...er, STC?

In 2009, the normative recommendation also continued to support STC.
Note also that the author of STC was involved in the devising of the
strings like UTC-FK5-GEO. Perhaps we might improve the handling of these
in some fashion?

What does STC2 say to the issue?