Shanghai InterOp

John Swinbank jds at astro.princeton.edu
Thu Mar 2 18:53:17 CET 2017

Dear all,

An update on the below:

Following discussions with the Data Access Layer and Data Model working
groups, the plan is to hold a joint session of all three groups in
Shanghai to consider time domain use cases. This will be an ideal
opportunity to discuss the Time Series Cube DM, as well as to raise
other issues relating to time series data.

Enrique/José, it seems to me that your proposed presentation on the
COROT time series service would fit well into this joint session. Do you
agree?

There will also be an opportunity to have a TDIG-only session, likely
focusing more heavily on the latest developments in VOEvent. If you
would like to contribute to that session, please let me (and/or the
mailing list) know.

Comments, suggestions, etc welcome.

Cheers,

John