Cape Town InterOp

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Tue Mar 8 15:14:47 CET 2016

On 03/08/2016 03:00 PM, John Swinbank wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> As you know, the next InterOp will take place in Cape Town in May. Details here: http://ivoa2016.sa3.ac.za.
>
> Are any of the TDIG regulars planning to be there? Any requests for discussions, etc?
>
> John
I have some request from astronomers at Observatoire de Paris to build a
VOEvent server for Europlanet project and also from CTA people to be
more familiar with it
I try to find time to install and play with both Dacota and Comet and
also with the client. I hope I will be able to give some feedback

regards
Pierre

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Direction Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 82
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://vo.obspm.fr