VOEventRegExt

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Fri May 30 10:14:07 PDT 2014

Hi Markus,

Thanks for taking the trouble to give the document a thorough reading. At first pass most of these look reasonable - the document was produced a few years ago and RegWG practices have changed so it's good to bring this in line with current usage. Obviously your most contentious proposal is that VOEvent identifiers change from:

ivo://authori.ty/service/id#local.event.id

ivo://authori.ty/service/id?local.event.id

Clearly this needs further discussion within TDIG as it breaks current practice and code and requires an update to the VOEvent spec.

	Cheers,

	Matthew