Special A&C issue on the VO

John Swinbank swinbank at transientskp.org
Sat Dec 14 09:29:03 PST 2013

Dear TDIG,

Some of you have probably already have seen <http://www.ivoa.net/pipermail/interop/2013-December/002117.html>, a proposal for a special issue of Astronomy & Computing [1] dedicated to the VO. This includes both "key VO technologies" (such as VOEvent, time series representation, etc) and “VO-enabled applications”, which could include SkyAlert, etc, I imagine.

There should be at least one TDIG submission to this, covering VOEvent itself. I imagine there is potentially scope for a number of other relevant submissions from this IG. Suggestions? Volunteers?

Cheers,

John

[1] http://www.journals.elsevier.com/astronomy-and-computing/