Rebranding

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Thu Oct 25 06:13:50 PDT 2012

Hi,

It's an interest group because one of the main use cases is as a liaison to the time domain community. However, like the Theory IG, if there are specific standards that need to be developed that are outside the scope of an existing WG, it can be done within the scope of this group. Most standards, though, e.g., time series data model, would be developed in combination with the relevant IVOA WG with the TDIG providing the domain knowledge.

No implication for TCG involvement other than it only becomes optional for RFC participation.

Only: May 13-17, 2013 Heidelberg

	Cheers,

	Matthew