Are different versions of the same event unique?

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Thu Mar 29 10:21:38 PDT 2012

Hi Norman,

I'm inclined to agree so I've asked Scott to provide a summary of why he thinks this might be an issue. A possible scenario is a subscriber who receives both v1.1 and v2.0 and does nothing with the XML but just strips out information from the event, in which case they will have handle duplicates?

	Cheers,

	Matthew