VOEvent at AAS next week?

Bob Denny rdenny at dc3.com
Tue Jan 3 17:46:34 PST 2012

Can't attend for time and money reasons. I wish I could, it has been years since
I attended a AAS meeting and I suspect it might be good for my business. Just
too soon after the holidays mainly. I have a TON of traffic to catch up on.

PS: I wrote two separate responses to the recent transport discussion, and
elected to send neither. Maybe I'll look at it again in a few days and see if I
can restrain myself :-)

  --  Bob