ATELstream beta

Bob Rutledge rutledge at physics.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 22 12:31:15 PDT 2011

Dear VOEvent,

Please be advised that we are today releasing ATELstream -- a socket-
level acceptance and re-distribution of XML objects, leveraging ATEL
authentication.

In beta release,  we are providing two perl scripts for interacting
with the main server: one to submit an XML object to the main server,
and one to accept/redistribute XML objects from the main server.

We imagine this can be used to distribute VOEvent (2.0?) objects,
although in beta, ATELstream is not validating the distributed objects
(it is, however, checking that they are well-formed).   Also in beta,
we are not imposing authentication: users are invited to test it out
with the username "test at test.com" password "test".

http://blogs.astronomerstelegram.org/?page_id=11

With Best Regards,
Bob Rutledge