VOEvent schema picture

Roy Williams roy at cacr.caltech.edu
Tue Mar 15 14:02:08 PDT 2011

  >   - Would like to see a simplified view of the schema

Mike
Please take a look (attached) at some of the pictures of the schema that
  could be made, and make a choice. There are lots of ways of doing it
from lots of tools. Each is either oversimplified or multiple pages.
Different people like different kinds of picture. I guess you like (a)
best? Anyone else care to vote on the "schema picture"?
Roy

(a) From the VOTable summary at the end of the document. Not really to
my taste, but if more than 1 person wants it, we can build this.

(b) The "Author" view from Oxygen.

(c) The objects and methods documentation from VOEventLib

(d) the "Design" view from Oxygen.