VOEvent sessions in Victoria

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Mar 29 18:15:38 PDT 2010

Howdy,

The PTB want to know our plans for the Victoria InterOp.  I guess the first order of business is a show of hands for people who intend to participate.  Presumably for U.S. WG members this may depend on whether the VAO funding will be available.  Please respond whether you plan to attend the InterOp and any contingent realities that may apply such as funding.

I'll start - yes, I plan to attend.  It will be more difficult if we are still waiting on the VAO, but likelihood shouldn't drop below 2 sigma.

Thanks!

Rob