do you have a VOEvent we can have?

Roy Williams roy at cacr.caltech.edu
Fri Jun 25 14:30:12 PDT 2010

We are writing to ask if you have an example of a VOEvent that you could
send us.

A small team (Cc'd) is building support for a VOEvent 2.0 specification.
It will soon be an alpha release, including schema. The schema that will
soon be available for your perusal is both extended (tables, time
series) and tightened. The team would like to understand what, if any,
impact the evolved standard could have on existing VOEvent facilities.

Just an example VOEvent.xml, with data redacted if you like, would be
fabulous, it is the syntax we want, the ways that people have
interpreted the existing standard.

Thank you!
Josh Bloom
John Brewer