IVOA Note: Dakota - Open-Source Cross-Platform VOEvent Broker

Bob Denny rdenny at dc3.com
Wed Feb 10 08:26:15 PST 2010

The IVOA Note for the Dakota VOEvent broker is published now:

http://ivoa.net/Documents/DakotaBroker/

Anyone who would like to help (re)build the VOEvent backbone by running a broker
can contact me to get the bits. The doc for the broker is available online at

http://solo.dc3.com/Dakota.html

I will continue to support this into the future. I plan to be around for years.
The sources are available on request and can be built on Linux or Mac OS X using
the free and open source Mono Develop IDE. So you won't get orphaned even if I
disappear (which I'm definitely not planning to do!).

  -- Bob