action items

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Wed Sep 23 14:01:36 PDT 2009

Rather than send three more emails separately, here is a cafeteria
plan.  Please select at least one of these three goals to work to
bring to fruition:

	1) VOEvent v2.0 - we need to reach a final decision (whether or not
that means consensus) on time series - and we need to pick up the pen
again and work discussions of time series, orbital elements, revised
references, and the few other outstanding items into the document.

	2) SEAP - Matthew could likely use some encouragement if not active
wordsmithing.

	3) Transport/VOEventNet infrastructure - various parties led by Bob
and Al have been working on these issues over the summer.  It is time
to capitalize on this good work to extend and improve the transient
alert network in the field.

The IVOA Exec has been signing off on the latest batch of
recommendations today after the TCG reviewed them last week.  We need
to move our standards efforts (SEAP and v2.0) forward to catch the
wave for the Spring 2010 InterOp.

Rob