Fwd: Nov 2009 IVOA InterOp programme

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Wed Sep 23 13:41:56 PDT 2009

Message #2 (more to come).

Who will be attending the Garching InterOp?  Significant progress has
been made on the vocabulary initiative, so it would be good to move
this effort forward.  Do we need explicit VOEvent sessions, or can we
piggyback on the Semantics sessions?

We plan a significant VOEvent presence, likely with several sessions,
at the Victoria InterOp in May (5/17-21).

Rob
----

Begin forwarded message: